antiquary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I guess I'd better say Hi, huh?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Absolem
Absolem

I guess I'd better say Hi, huh? Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'd better say Hi, huh?   I guess I'd better say Hi, huh? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:47 pm

I've been a member of this site since a bit after it opened, and I was a part of the Scav hunt, and I just realized that I hadn't even introduced myself yet!

Well, I'm Absolem, obviously Razz I'm 21 and I work as a CNA. I love doing nice things for others, and I don't expect anything in return... It's just how I've always been.

On Aywas, I collect Limo Fruit and Autumn leaves.... If you tell me what you collect, I'll be sure to try sending some every now and then! I love Quetzals and, even though there are-what, six?- new hybrids, I am still going to breed Quetzals Razz Except I do want one Ippo to call Buckbeak [I'm a Harry Potter fangirl], and a Shisa to call Aslan or Gryffindor, hehe.

Anyways, I am so happy to be a part of this amazing site!
Back to top Go down
Paisley
Paisley

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'd better say Hi, huh?   I guess I'd better say Hi, huh? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Heyyy. Ugh, I was a CNA for awhile, not my favorite thing, lol. I loved spending time with the old people, not so much cleaning up after them, lol.
Back to top Go down
Absolem
Absolem

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'd better say Hi, huh?   I guess I'd better say Hi, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:34 am

Yah, that part can get a little... Blech.. But I love my job, and the oldies :}
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'd better say Hi, huh?   I guess I'd better say Hi, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Welcome! I have to say.. I don't know what a CNA is xD but if you love your job, I have much respect for you; I hate my job! XD
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'd better say Hi, huh?   I guess I'd better say Hi, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:58 pm

YAY HARRY POTTER FANDOM!!!

Hi Absolem! (Can I call u Abby?) A CNA is like a nurse right? I couldn't do that, I get woozy easily. Ill type more later after work and be sure to send lemon and leaves your way!
Back to top Go down
Eriisuchan
Spammer
Spammer
Eriisuchan

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'd better say Hi, huh?   I guess I'd better say Hi, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:25 pm

HAI! xD
Back to top Go down
Absolem
Absolem

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'd better say Hi, huh?   I guess I'd better say Hi, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:47 pm

@Pirate: A CNA is a Certified Nurse's Assistant. I take care of old people, in a nursing home type thing. Where do you work at?

@Stephasaurus: Harry Potter rocks! When I first joined Aywas, I named all my pets after characters Razz And now I have my very own Harry Potter melo named 'Arry Potta, haha.

And, yes, you can call me Abby Razz Can I call you Stephy? hehe

@Eriisuchan: HEI!
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'd better say Hi, huh?   I guess I'd better say Hi, huh? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:29 am

I work in a resturant, I do everything from cooking to waitressing to manning the bar to cleaning, whatever the occasion calls for XD It's not great but hey, a jobs a job right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'd better say Hi, huh?   I guess I'd better say Hi, huh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess I'd better say Hi, huh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
antiquary :: ANTI BASICS :: Welcome!-
Jump to: