antiquary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need Brains to nom on.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Lurker
Lurker
Zombie

I need Brains to nom on. Empty
PostSubject: I need Brains to nom on.   I need Brains to nom on. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Hello, I be Zombie From Aywas. I have never been good at the introduction post so bare with me please. xD

Back to top Go down
Absolem
Absolem

PostSubject: Re: I need Brains to nom on.   I need Brains to nom on. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi! Welcome to this site, it's a pretty amazing little community! Everyone is very friendly, and it's easy to get along with the other members.

I hope you enjoy it here!

Absolem~

P.S. Please don't nomz my brains. I needz them.
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: I need Brains to nom on.   I need Brains to nom on. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 am

Welcome Zombie! You're in the nice section so don't worry. c: Glad to have you here
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: I need Brains to nom on.   I need Brains to nom on. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:11 am

Hey Zombie; I'd offer you my brains for noms but my brains been MIA for quite some time now XD

Glad to have you here in our little community; you dont have to be mad to fit in here- it just helps.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Lurker
Lurker
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: I need Brains to nom on.   I need Brains to nom on. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Thank you all for the welcomes, so far it seems like a nice cozy little place. =p

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need Brains to nom on.   I need Brains to nom on. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need Brains to nom on.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
antiquary :: ANTI BASICS :: Welcome!-
Jump to: