antiquary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wow a newbie twice in one day?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isis
Lurker
Lurker
Isis

Wow a newbie twice in one day?! Empty
PostSubject: Wow a newbie twice in one day?!   Wow a newbie twice in one day?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:38 pm

I just joined Aywas as well today so it is nice to meet you all! I'm a bit lazy so I'll post what I had earlier today on the aywas forums xD

Hello!

My name is Isis, I just turned 20 (dies on the inside) and my interests include painting, movies (other than horror/gore), Rock climbing, and running my mouth. I can speak a little bit of Japanese(Phrases here and there). I am also going to school for motion graphics and design.

So enough about me! :/

I am pleased to meet all of you and I hope we can be good friends (or at newbie and mentor xD)
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Admin
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Wow a newbie twice in one day?!   Wow a newbie twice in one day?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Welcome to Anti, Isis! And 20 is a great age, really, I don't see what all the fuss is about. xD One of my friends demanded that I call it 'twenteen'. Though I have yet to reach that age..
Um... konnichiwa, ojou-san! *coughs*
Back to top Go down
Isis
Lurker
Lurker
Isis

PostSubject: Re: Wow a newbie twice in one day?!   Wow a newbie twice in one day?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:06 pm

I guess because I was so use to being in my teens then all of a sudden I'm twenty. Ah well I will get use to it. You will soon be there xD lol.

Ohayo gozaimasu Angie-chan!
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Wow a newbie twice in one day?!   Wow a newbie twice in one day?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:24 pm

20 wasn't that big of a deal. 21 however...

I don't know Japanese (except random words from my "otaku" days) but I'm glad you're here Isis!
Back to top Go down
Isis
Lurker
Lurker
Isis

PostSubject: Re: Wow a newbie twice in one day?!   Wow a newbie twice in one day?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Me too. From what I am seeing so far I can tell I am going to have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow a newbie twice in one day?!   Wow a newbie twice in one day?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow a newbie twice in one day?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
antiquary :: ANTI BASICS :: Welcome!-
Jump to: