antiquary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Started on Aywas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naj
Admin
Admin
Naj

Getting Started on Aywas Empty
PostSubject: Getting Started on Aywas   Getting Started on Aywas Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Last updated: 5/3/10

Gettings Started with Aywas

Since a few of us are having trouble finding our way around, I thought I'd relate some of the tips and tricks I've picked up since starting the site.

***ALL Titles across the upper right of your Aywas Screen: Play, World, Etc. Are drop down menus for finding your way around***

1. Don't pay 500 BP for your first pet from the Pet Shop. You can get a pet for free from the Adoption Center and you'll have much more colors and styles to choose from. You might even find something rare!

2. Start Exploring right away. Its completely free and your pet will find items, gain experience, and you might even manage to bring home another pet!

3. Play Higher or Lower as many times as you can. Its completely free and you win BP.

4. Don't wait to start your shop. It doesn't cost anything to get started and you can start selling the stuff you find exploring right away.

5. Almost everything in the NPC shops can be found somewhere inworld. So always Search user shops before spending your hard earned BP.

Getting Started Exploring
Spoiler:

Acquiring Petslots
Spoiler:
Have questions I haven't covered yet? Ask me! I'll be happy to help.

Thanks Carrie for the Dump correction.
Back to top Go down
Naj
Admin
Admin
Naj

PostSubject: Re: Getting Started on Aywas   Getting Started on Aywas Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:15 pm

TO DO:

-Add Breeding Help
Spoiler:

Last edited by Naj on Wed May 05, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naj
Admin
Admin
Naj

PostSubject: Re: Getting Started on Aywas   Getting Started on Aywas Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:15 pm

-saving-
Back to top Go down
balloon
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Getting Started on Aywas   Getting Started on Aywas Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:33 pm

I also have another way to help out with the Pet Slots! My friend Shae told me about this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Naj
Admin
Admin
Naj

PostSubject: Re: Getting Started on Aywas   Getting Started on Aywas Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Becca, thats another good option, but I'm not adding it to the guide for a couple of reasons. Mainly because before S|R attacked Aywas enmass, the dump shop got its 50 items per day limit specifically because people were abusing the food prices to dump items. Its still an option, and a viable one if you only want to get 50 dump shop points per day, but personally, I avoid it because I find it a bit cheap tongue and because I can get more daily tokens by dumping uncommon/rare foods I find in explore for cheap.
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Getting Started on Aywas   Getting Started on Aywas Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:29 am

lol I do the same thing as Becca and her friend Shae. (Becca invite her! c:)
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Admin
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Getting Started on Aywas   Getting Started on Aywas Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:27 am

Or you could do it the impatient people way (like me) and buy vials and orbs from usershops. |D
Buuut there's also silver orbs and shards for pretty cheap in the BP shop right now. Smile

I'm glad you moved your guide here Naj, sometimes I still forget things. xD <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Started on Aywas   Getting Started on Aywas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Started on Aywas
Page 1 of 1