antiquary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Currently closed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

Currently closed. Empty
PostSubject: Currently closed.   Currently closed. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:25 pm

To members who are interested, the Rainbow Void section of this forum is now open!

Rainbow Void is called such because it is literally void of rainbows.

I have moved two of my posts there and will continue to post rants against personal members and certain drama events that happen on Aywas there. You are welcome to join and do the same or add the to discussion. Please be aware, however, that there are rules and one of them is that unnecessary slander is not welcome.

It's not a required part of Antiquary therefore as a member you will have a new color username as a Voidian, but it doesnt give you any leg up in any competitions we may have.

If you'd like to join and see that forum, you can ask by viewing it or personally messaging me. Hope to see some members there. c:
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

Currently closed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently closed.   Currently closed. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:41 am

Just an update, I'm not going to be adding members with 0 posts to Rainbow Void. If you wanna see the juicy stuff, you have to at least introduce yourself lol.

Min post count is 10 to become a Voidian
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

Currently closed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently closed.   Currently closed. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 am

Just a quick update, Rainbow Void was closed for revisions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Currently closed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently closed.   Currently closed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Currently closed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
antiquary :: ANTI BASICS :: Anti News-
Jump to: