antiquary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Antiquary!

Go down 
+26
Zugara
Pirate
Paisley
Minnia
Dragyn
wolf1e
AutumnSetheus
Palindrome
Ocelo
Salki
Zoya
The Master
Stef
elijah
Autie
Vogue
mercylette
Stephasaurus
Victoria
balloon
sophia
Yiri
Shrike
Angie
Becky
Naj
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naj
Admin
Admin
Naj

Welcome to Antiquary! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:36 pm

We're finally up and running! YAY! Please stop by and introduce yourselves!

Hi, I'm Naj, I'm a dedicated Vyne Antiquary and hope to some day have all site pets and a collection of site pet crossbreeds. I'm an adult Aywas player and dedicate my time on Aywas, Subeta, and Aramii petsites.
Back to top Go down
Becky
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:46 pm

I'm Becky!
I'm from the UK, I'm 19 and currently studying Radiotherapy and Oncology in university.
I'm obsessed with Reves and plan to collect them all (eventually).
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Admin
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Hey there, I'm Angie and I live in the Netherlands, so I might be on at different times than most people around here. I'm a teen and currently in my second to last year of High School. Aywas is the petsite I'm currently most dedicated to, but I've also played on Neopets, Subeta and Neuro Galaxy. I hope to talk to you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Shrike
Spammer
Spammer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:50 pm

I am Mae. I am twenty-something. I like anime, pokemons, steampunk, music, and lotsa other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Yiri
Lurker
Lurker
Yiri

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:19 pm

This is Yiri. I'm 23 and from germany. I am spending my online time on Aywas and Subeta, sometimes more sometimes less. I have a little son, so it could be that I sometimes... well... vanish when he wakes up or whatever XD I love reading, graphic making and poking people with a stick. Okay, not really... I poke them with my finger Razz
Back to top Go down
Naj
Admin
Admin
Naj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:21 pm

HAHAHA Yiri! Adam is always yelling at me for poking him in the side with my finger.. I'd stop.. really I would.. but its just sooo effective!
Back to top Go down
Yiri
Lurker
Lurker
Yiri

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:23 pm

I KNOW XD My husband is like that too. The only problem is that he is poking me back. And damn, it hurts x.x I get blue spots on my body so easy it's not even funny when he pokes me. The next day this place is blue and green and yellow and whatnot XD
Back to top Go down
sophia
Lurker
Lurker
sophia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Hi, I'm Sophia and I'm 19 and from the UK !
My current aim on aywas is to collect all the oakls cos they're just too cute c:
I also play subeta at the moment, but have dabbled on far too many petsites as well xD
Back to top Go down
balloon
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Hiiii I'm Becca. I am addicted to Vynes like crazy, and really REALLY want a Zombie Melo. Like bad. xD

I am currently working on two goals: capturing new Vynes, and world domination. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Lurker
Lurker
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:57 pm

K like I really need introduction? Seriously? If you insist..

I AM VICTORIA. But that is a long and formal name and I am neither (how can one be long..? I AM tall..? But.. oh idk), so everyone on earth should call me Vic, at least online.
I am eighteen years old and I reside in Canada, but hail from the glorious Slavic nation of SLOVAKIA! <3

Pretty much the most nationalistic creature to walk these forums so.. beware. Don't insult ma nation or it's Slav bruthas!
Yea I also love booze and stuff so.. beware. I get very affectionate when I've had a few.

OH BTW, how could I have forgotten?
I am the resident VYNELING, proudly serving under Naj, our very own Vyne Queen. I adore Vynes and snuggle them a lot.
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:28 am

Hi. It's Mega.

My name is Stephanie, but you can call me Mega or Stephanie. Doesnt matter.

I love melos but I'm getting more into customs right now. Custom melos that is.

Like Vic, I also love booze. I try to keep my blackberry-booze-posting to Autumpne Chitter Chatter on Subetan Runway.

I work at walgreens.

I want to be a pilot.
Back to top Go down
mercylette
Lurker
Lurker
mercylette

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:28 am

Hi, I'm NIKKI! You can call me Nikki, Mercy...whatever. Smile

I'm 24, love petsites, am a Buffy fanatic....and I love booze, too. LOL

Uh...IDK What else to say...I'm bad at these introduction things. I have many interests though, so if you're interested in my interests just ask. xD
Back to top Go down
Vogue
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:35 am

Hey, Im Elli or Elle, you can call me which ever. Very Happy
Im 16 and from Australia, and Im currently hoarding Vynes *__*
Back to top Go down
Autie
Lurker
Lurker
Autie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Hey sup! My name is Autie and that is what I like to be called. 8D I'm 16 years old, a sophomore in high school and resident of North Carolina.

I like Spanish, video games and poptarts. I do not like slow walkers or vending machines that are overly priced. :c OOOH and I also want to move to Panama one day. Cool I...THINK THAT'S IT.
Back to top Go down
elijah
Lurker
Lurker
elijah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Hey there it's Eli guys! C:

I'm 19, and I live in MI. I spend most of my time online and such. I love the pokemon games, subeta, and aywas of course. xD I'm a little shy on forums, but my aim is easkyla and I love to chat. xD; I'm just not that great when it's not live I guess? lol
Back to top Go down
Stef
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Hey guys, it's Stef from Aywas! My name is Stefanie, but everyone calls me Stef.
I'm sixteen years old and I'm currently living in the Netherlands.
I've only been at Aywas for a few days now, but I hope to stay there for a very long time.

Last edited by Stef on Mon May 10, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Me too. More Stefs need to invade that place. Welcome to Anti!
Back to top Go down
The Master
Lurker
Lurker
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:28 pm

HELLO.
I am the Master!
No but hi, my name is Al. I'm from NC and am a vyne feti-- collector. Yeah, that 8D I like to draw and I'm here today because I'm having is- uderp I don't know. I'm homeschooling so I'm online 20/7 and am fat V:
Back to top Go down
Zoya
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:05 pm

hi! im zoya, im 19, and im going to school to be vet tech/prevet Smile
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:25 pm

lmao Al love your avatar. welcome!

Welcome Zoya! Good luck with the vet thing. I still cant figure out what to go to school for, though I plan to become a pilot. As long as I have a degree, it doesnt really matter what its for.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Lurker
Lurker
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Hitlerchuu says: pikaNEIN
Back to top Go down
Salki
Lurker
Lurker
Salki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Hilo everyone, it's me Salki...(Though probably no one recognizes me. >_> Cause I'm not too social on ay.)
Anyways, I'm 15, living in Pennsylvania US, happily immature! Very Happy
And I loves me my melos. :3 And Insis...and...Well I like most the aywas. x3
Back to top Go down
Ocelo
Lurker
Lurker
Ocelo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Hi guys, I'm Ocelo Smile I'm a 13 year old girl from Scotland. I'm also addicted to chocolate digestive biscuits (god they're so gooood) and repeatedly draws a lot of dragons. Drawing and doodling have become an awful habit... much like my chocolate digestive addiction u_u

I'm also attempting to collect all the Oakls - and failing xD
Back to top Go down
Palindrome
Lurker
Lurker
Palindrome

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi guys! I learned of this from the contest on Aywas... seems really good so far! Good idea to make an off-site Aywas fan club forum thing... maybe we could make a side website that's basically all guides to Aywas?
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Omg Palin I was just talking about that with.. Angie.. or Naj or both of them the other day. Ive been itching to design a website lately!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Antiquary!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next