antiquary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Antiquary!

Go down 
+26
Zugara
Pirate
Paisley
Minnia
Dragyn
wolf1e
AutumnSetheus
Palindrome
Ocelo
Salki
Zoya
The Master
Stef
elijah
Autie
Vogue
mercylette
Stephasaurus
Victoria
balloon
sophia
Yiri
Shrike
Angie
Becky
Naj
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naj
Admin
Admin
Naj

Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Yes! We discussed it.. I am ONBOARD for this!
Back to top Go down
AutumnSetheus
Lurker
Lurker
AutumnSetheus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:35 pm

bounce

Autumn Setheus have invaded this site!! Followed the link from the contest thread on Aywas and decided to check it out ^^

I guess I better introduce myself uh? XD I am Autumn, 24 years old Deaf woman who lives in Alabama. I am a passionate cat fanatic and I have 4 cats (two tabbies, one liliac point siamese, one domestic long-haired black cat). I am going to be an university student for the first time this fall so I am stoked about that.

Hm.. What else should I say... study

OH!! Melos are my first favorite creatures on Aywas. But Finxes are right close by along with Dryalis!
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:40 am

Welcome Autumn! Cats are cute. I don't own any though, I'm more of a dog person. And congrats on the university thing, I hope to go back one day. c: Welcome to our little site fellow melo lover.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Admin
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:08 pm

@Palin, Naj, Steph; if I had more than basic coding skills and any amount of graphics skills, I'd be all over that. xD But yes, we need a website~

Welcome Autumn~ Your icon is so pretty. xD I love tigers. I'd love to own a cat sometime when I live on my own as well, but then again, I'm a bird lover and..cats and birds usually don't mix.
Back to top Go down
wolf1e
Lurker
Lurker
wolf1e

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:22 am

I'm Wolf, and I refuse to give personal info! XD
Back to top Go down
Dragyn
Lurker
Lurker
Dragyn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Hello! I'm Dragyn. I collect Solis, love dragons and am attempting to do lineart coloring stuffs...
Back to top Go down
Shrike
Spammer
Spammer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Welcome to anti!
Back to top Go down
Dragyn
Lurker
Lurker
Dragyn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Thank you very much! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 am

Welcome Dragyn. Feel free to show off some of the stuff you've done here, I'd love to see it!
Back to top Go down
Minnia
Minnia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:26 am

Hey there! I'm Minnia from Aywas, although i'm a hopeless newb trying to build somewhat of a nice collection but failing miserably! Buttt I thoroughly enjoy Aywas and know i'll get SOMEWHERE over time <3
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Admin
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:11 pm

Welcome Minnia! And don't worry, you'll have a large collection soon enough. xD And that deadtail's an awesome start. c:
Back to top Go down
Minnia
Minnia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Thank you! Haha, thats what i'm hoping! I'm the type of person who becomes unhealthly addicted to vitrual pet sites (ex: neopets and wajas) But yeah my deadtail is my pride and joy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Welcome Minnia! And ugh I'm totally the same way. :c Im so addicted to customs on this site its not even funny Dx
Back to top Go down
Minnia
Minnia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Haha Customs are unfortunately something I can't get into without the goodwill of others because my parents dont agree with me wasting my money on the internet. Soo sadly no customs for awhile. But maybe i'll get lucky like everyone else. And i've stalked your customs, their beautifulll Mega Surprised
Back to top Go down
Naj
Admin
Admin
Naj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Welcome Minnia! Don't worry about the customs, there are tons of fabulous pets that don't cost real money.. and if you're like Angie, you'll be scrimping and saving your bp together to get the money for them in other ways. XD Personally, I have to worry about getting all the site pets before I start looking for new ways to get pets!
Back to top Go down
Minnia
Minnia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Thank you Naj! And your totally right, Aywas normal pets are probably the sexiest things i've ever seen, even above digis. (But Ay wins because digis its extremly hard to scrape together money and it's just not as friendly) Yep, I have a feeling i'll be scraping together my money, then absolutley throwing it out the window. Oh well, it's all in good fun!
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Aw thank you Minnia! Sometimes Slash randomly gifts custom crystals. PS I love your avatar somuch
Back to top Go down
Minnia
Minnia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:52 pm

lksjfkasdjf; My existence would be complete is Slash gifted me a custom crystal <3 And thank you! Zebras = my life, I actually have a stuffed zebra named Fredrick [/random]
Back to top Go down
Paisley
Paisley

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Hellooo!! I'm 21, newer to Aywas but I think I'm doing A-OK.

I'm a collector of pretty customs. I usually lean towards Melo's, though I will occasionally consider others, if they are epic. xD I'm alright at making money, but I'm better at buying GP with cash lol.

I'm waiting very impatiently for the two breeds I submitted to come back to me. WHY ARE THEY NOT HERE??!! lol just kidding, I know staff artists are busy.
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:13 pm

WELCOME PAISLEY BB

which pets did you breed?
Back to top Go down
Paisley
Paisley

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Darn now you're going to make me remember! xD

I got my first custom, Flurrm, the gen 2 alien thingy.

http://www.aywas.com/#pet-id:229123

And I bred him with these 2-
http://www.aywas.com/#pet-id:242708 and
http://www.aywas.com/#pet-id:225054

Should be interesting. I think they'll sell alright if nothing else. Smile I need some monies to breed some scenies.
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:54 am

Hi, I'm Pirate, and I'm new!

You may have seen me around the forums on aywas, I can be a bit of a chatterbox!

I collect phantos, though I haven't got the newest ones yet, unfortunately, but I'm working on it! xD
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 am

Hi Pirate! Welcome to our little forums. Smile feel free to post around and infect your chatterboxness on these forums lol.

So what brought you to Aywas orignally?
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:29 am

Thanks

I was origionally brought to aywas by sheer chance, someone on another forum I very rarely frequent mentioned it, and I signed up thinking it looked pretty cool. I had already given up wajas for a long time when I joined aywas but I recognized a lot of people, which is the main reason that I stay, so many lovely people. n_n
Back to top Go down
Stephasaurus
Admin
Admin
Stephasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Oh yes, Wajas seems to be the first or secondary site to Aywas. I signed up for Wajas (under the name Gangsta cuz I'm awesome like that) but I just couldn't get into it. I love Aywas so much! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Antiquary!   Welcome to Antiquary! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Antiquary!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next